A new integrated marketing campaign targets the difference makers in today’s society who are redefining the post-pandemic workplace.
Melville, New York, September 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — No matter “where” the drama takes place, Canon to show how the right technology can take the drama out of action. America, Inc., a leader in digital imaging and hybrid workplace solutions, today launched a new integrated marketing campaign, “Harmony at Work,” in partnership with McCann Detroit and global media agency MRM Media. Recognizing that in a world full of chaos and drama, the campaign includes a range of Canon products and solutions that can be used at home, in the office, at school and in between, recognizing that what HR needs most is compromise. .
“We are promoting the ‘Harmy at Work’ campaign by showcasing the various solutions we have provided in recent years, in some cases to meet the needs of customers to prevent outbreaks,” said Isao. Kobayashi, Canon’s senior vice president and general manager AmericaInc. “Innovation is at the center of Canon’s DNA, and we’re leveraging our core input and output technologies in exciting new ways and new service offerings. By launching this new marketing initiative, we hope to show how Canon works creatively and efficiently. It takes the drama out of work.”
Canon’s core audience for the campaign includes the difference-makers who are shaping the evolution of work in today’s society and who lead it every day in their personal and professional lives. This group of innovators is not limited by any boundaries or labels, and may include parents, students, entrepreneurs, small business owners, IT decision makers, side hustlers, and more. The team is strong, battle-tested and focused on eliminating drama and increasing harmony in the workplace.
In addition to exciting, non-traditional and indigenous media activities that reach Canon’s target audience throughout the campaign, the “Harmony at Work” series will feature TV spots on new channels and experiences, featuring the American actor and comedian. Brett Gelman.He is known for his roles in popular TV shows and movies. Each “Harmony at Work” spot focuses on a wonderful situation at home, business or college. In each instance, Gelman’s character faces a challenge with work, and Kanon has a solution.
“Cannon’s ‘Harmony at Work’ pitch immediately drew me in because of the personal relatability,” says Gelman. “The pandemic has created drama for actors like me, because the media has been disrupted like any other industry. It’s been interesting to engage with different people and learn how Canon provides a solution to each work drama. My father used to sell Canon cameras back in the day, so I know first hand how influential the brand is.”
Agreement on workplaces;
- Very clever dummy – Based on the home setting, Gelman appears as a virtual ventriloquist; His guide suggests using the Canon MegaTank printer and Canon EOS Webcam Utility software to make life easier in the home office. Using the EOS Webcam Utility software, you can turn a compatible Canon camera into a high-quality webcam with a simple USB connection. By using the Canon MegaTank printer, you can save. $1,000* on printing costs while achieving high productivity. Canon offers a wide range of printers at every price point and every customer need, offering ease of use, performance, affordability, innovation and more.
- Thank you mom – Gelman is a college student whose mother signed him up for Canon’s Pixma printing plan to avoid running out of ink and to save on assignment costs. Canon PIXMA Print Plan is an ink subscription service for compatible PIXMA printers that automatically deliver ink. The price depends on the plan you choose, and you decide which plan is right for you based on the number of pages you print. Customers can subscribe and manage their subscription directly from Canon.
- Nama-scan – Gelman plays a yoga studio owner/instructor whose character is emotionally invested in the yoga studio when the accountant arrives with a shoebox of disorganized receipts. A Canon scanner that organizes the finances saves the day. Canons ImageFORMULA The “R” series scanners offer a variety of options, from an everyday scanner (R40, featured in the ad) to manage day-to-day tasks, to a hybrid photo/document scanner for personal and/or professional use. (RS40)From a compact mobile scanner that can be taken on the go (R10), to a high-end small business for heavy duty (R50).
- Advanced technology – Here Gelman will be a graphic novel using Canon’s upcoming AMLOS (Activate Line of Sight) system.** AMLOS is a hybrid meeting software being developed for use with a single compatible Canon PTZ camera in a meeting room. It allows a user from home to see multiple angles of a room in the office, depending on what the in-person participants are focusing on. The AMLOS system allows in-person participants to perform specific actions using simple hand gestures. The next best thing to being in person.
Watch Canon’s “Harmony at Work” TV spots or learn more about Canon products and solutions here. You can track the campaign with Canon. America Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn pages, and join the conversation with #HarmonyAtWork.
About the canon AmericaInc.
Canon AmericaInc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business and industrial digital imaging solutions America And to Latin America and the Caribbean Markets. with approx 30.6 billion dollars In terms of global revenue, parent company Canon Inc. Canon America It was featured on Newsweek’s list of Most Liked Workplaces for 2021, ranking among 100 companies for employee happiness and job satisfaction. Canon America It is dedicated to him. Kyosei Philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. Find out the latest news from Canon Americasubscribe to the company’s RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
†The number of patents for 2021 are based on figures released by the IFI Claims Patent Services. Figures from 2005 to 2020 are based on data provided by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
* Claimed 6,000 black/14,000 color pages per ink bottle set and MSRP (USD) 126.96 dollars For full GI-26 ink bottles (1 bottle each of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) from September 2022. Color Colors Page yield is the average product of the combination of cyan, magenta, and yellow colors. Embedded ink bottles used for setup have a lower page yield than dynamic ink bottles, because a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill the print head during setup (priming the print head). Actual page yield and print costs vary greatly depending on the content printed, the amount of ink used in all four ink tanks, and other factors. Page yield is an estimate based on Canon’s individual test method using ISO/IEC 24712 test chart and continuous print simulation with ink bottles completely replaced after initial setup.
**Not an offer for sale. Canon America Currently, the AMLOS solution is being developed. Please note that the AMLOS solution is not offered for sale or purchase in the US or elsewhere.
*** SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND NO REPRESENTATIONS CAN BE GIVEN THAT THIS SOLUTION, IN CURRENT OR ANY FORM, WILL BE FOR SALE OR SERVICE IN THE UNITED STATES OR ELSEWHERE.
Registration and/or purchase is required for other Canon and third-party services and solutions. Subject to applicable law or third party service provider terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon. AmericaInc. REPRESENT OR WARRANT ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT, SERVICE OR FEATURE MENTIONED HEREUNDER.
See Canon America Partner Portal Requirements, technical specifications and compatibility information: www.partners.usa.canon.com. To learn more about the AMLOS™ solution, please contact your authorized Canon representative.
AMLOS, the AMLOS logo and Activate Line of Sight are trademarks of Canon. AmericaInc.
source canon AmericaInc.