PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) — The Super Bowl is 111 days away, and the Super Bowl Host Committee says there will be plenty of fun for locals and tourists, no matter where you go.
On Monday, the organizers of Super Bowl LVII announced that Glendale will not be the only one participating in the big game. Many partners and sponsors are working with West and East Valley cities to come for an unforgettable week in the Valley of the Sun.
In Phoenix, there is no doubt that many activities will take place in the city with many events coming to the Footprint Center and Margaret T. Hance Park, including three nights of concerts. Opening Night will also return after the COVID-19 hiatus. Although no official acts have been announced, previous artists include Machine Gun Kelly, Miley Cyrus, and Gwen Stefani.
List of media activities:
- FanDuel will host a beach party at Tempe Town Lake
- A 5K-9 fun run in Mesa will be hosted by PetSmart
- ESPN is set to host its annual broadcast in Old Town Scottsdale, complete with a tailgating event.
- Fox Sports, an official media partner of the event, has selected Glendale for the entire week.
- CBS Sports, in partnership with Arizona’s Family, will host its weekly coverage in Phoenix
Exact dates for these events have yet to be announced. Stay with Arizona’s Family for continued coverage. Click/tap here for Super Bowl news. Click/tap here for more information on the Super Bowl Host Committee.
Copyright 2022 KTVK/KPHO. All rights reserved.